Your one stop shopping source for invitations, announcements, and accessories for all of life’s special occasions:
• Bridal Showers
• New Births
• Baby Showers
• Baptisms & Christenings
• Communions & Confirmations
• Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
• Quince Años
Order today and receive a 10% discount on your entire order. For an added bonus, all orders over $100 will also receive a 10% discount coupon to be used toward the purchase of a custom framing of your invitation, announcement, or certificate. Coupon is good for one year from date of purchase.
We bring you a wide selection of quality, personalized products at an outstanding value. Create your perfect impression and view your final proof Online.
|Your complete satisfaction with our product and service is important to us. With this in mind we have compiled information from frequently asked questions from customers just like you!
Glossary of Terms
- Excellent Quality Printing
- Finest Papers
- “Online Proof” System
– Choice of Ink Colors
– Choice of Lettering Style, Font Size
– See Typeset Copy of Item
- Quick Turnaround Time (Most items in 24 – 48 Hours)
back to top
- Catalog Requests
– We do not produce mail-order catalogs. See “Samples”.
- Foreign Languages
– We can print foreign languages when the letters are from the English alphabet. In addition, we offer Spanish verses for wedding and Quince Años ensembles.
– We do our best to make sure each item is shipped exactly as it is ordered. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have a concern with your order.
– Find the invitation you are interested in and click on the image. Click on “request a sample” link located top right of large view of image.
– We use “VeriSign,” the industry standard to provide protection for your credit card information. Your credit card number will be encrypted for safe transmission. We DO NOT store your credit card number after your order has been completed. You will need to re-enter your credit card every time you make a purchase. Your privacy is respected.
back to top
Glossary of Terms-
- Blind Embossing
– Blind embossing is a printing method where an image is pressed into paper resulting in a raised design. The embossing is termed “blind” because the design is formed without ink or foil. (Debossing is an image stamped onto paper or a napkin without ink or foil; it appears “indented.”)
- Bright White
– This shade is the ultimate in white, very crisp, pure and bright!
- Deckle Edge
– An uneven, feathery edge on a piece of paper is called a deckle edge. This edge is most commonly found on parchment invitations; however, other papers may also have deckle edges and will be noted in descriptions.
– The process of using sharp metal rules to cut shapes and designs into paper. Die-cutting includes cutout shapes and sculpted edges.
- Double Envelopes
– The traditional set of two envelopes is used with formal invitations and announcements. The outer envelope is addressed to the guest and may have your (the sender’s) address printed on the back flap. The inner envelope, with the invitation and enclosures is enclosed inside the outer envelope. The inner envelope carries only the guests’ names. The inner envelope is available with a coordinating liner; it is not gummed and is not sealed.
– This color is a warm creamy beige.
– Embossing is like blind embossing above, only this type of printing uses ink or foil on the raised area to add drama and dimension.
- Foil Stamping
– This effect is achieved when colored foil is hot-stamped onto paper (perhaps a Christmas card) or accessory items, such as napkins.
– A sheet of paper folded twice to create a four-paneled invitation is considered French-folded. This fold is most common with parchment invitations.
– This term indicates layers of paper tied or glued together. If the top layer is translucent and the lower is decorative paper, you’ll see a muted version of the lower layer through the translucent top.
– This term refers to the decorative paper used to line the inside of an inner envelope or a single envelope.
– A panel is the center section of your invitation “framed” by a raised area of paper. It also refers to pages facing each other. For example, a tri-fold invitation when opened fully, has a left, middle and right panel.
– This translucent paper is made to look like original parchment. This distinctive paper adds a softening effect to any invitation.
– The process that applies a luminous pearl-like finish to part of an invitation, usually to an embossed design, is called pearlizing.
– A short-fold is created when a sheet of paper is folded once, not exactly in half, forming an invitation with a short front panel and longer back panel.
– This type of printing is created by adding a resin powder to wet ink, which when heated, creates a raised surface.
– A tri-fold is created when a sheet of paper is folded twice to form a three-paneled invitation. Both outside panels are folded inward to cover the center panel.
– Vellum is a paper with a rich, smooth finish paper.
– This shade is a soft white, like wedding gowns. It is a delicate hue.
– A z-fold is created when a sheet of paper is folded twice in accordion fashion to form a three-paneled invitation.
back to top
- Checking Order Status
– Simply click on the “Order Status/Reorder” link on the home page. You will need your confirmation number and zip code to recall your order. The status of your order will be displayed. If your order has shipped, you will be able to track it online.
- Making Changes
– If you’ve sent your order and you’ve found you’ve made a mistake, please call us immediately. We will confirm the status of your order, and will let you know if a change can be made. Please note additional fees may be required to stop your order to make a change. We encourage you to look over your order very carefully before sending it to avoid the cost of having it reprinted.
- Order Cancellation
– $10.00 Service fee on cancelling your order. If order has already been printed you will be charged full price of order.
- Ordering More
– Contact us immediately if you discover you need to increase the quantity. We will try to catch the order before it’s printed. The price for an additional 25 is always a better value than a new order for 25. Consider ordering an extra 25 in case of mistakes or last minute additions. If your order cannot be stopped before it is printed, we will notify you, and you will be charged the new order price.
– We accept major credit cards. Payment is due at the time your order is placed. You may be billed a U.S. dollars sales tax on your final invoice total depending on the state you are in.
– To place a reorder, please select the “Order Status/Reorder” link on the home page. You will need your confirmation number and zip code to recall your previous order. You can make the changes you want by editing your order and resubmitting it.
– Because our production time is so fast, we are unable to rush your order once it is in-house. However, we suggest you choose an expedited shipping method on the shipping screen to ensure the quickest delivery.
back to top
- Most of our personalized paper products are printed using thermography, which is a process which provides a beautiful raised lettering effect. Envelope flaps and holiday cards are flat printed. Foil stamping is an option for some holiday cards and many accessory items.
- back to top
- Wedding Invitations, stationery, anniversary products, baby products, greeting cards and special occasion invitations will ship in
-*24 – 48 Hours
- Business Stationery & Office Products
-*Approximately 5 – 7 days
-*Approximately 15 days
- International Shipping
We do provide international shipping to countries serviced by UPS. You may select the “International Shipping Available” link on the home page for a complete listing of the countries. Charges are based on weight and destination.
NOTE: Most orders are shipped UPS Ground Service. Be sure to add on the appropriate shipping time (2-7 days) based on your location and shipping service level. For an expedited shipping service, please indicate method on shipping screen.
back to top
- Access Code
-When an access code appears, it helps us know where you are ordering from.
- Frozen Computer / Machine Errors
-If your machine locks up, you might try to refresh or reload your page. If problems persist, please contact us so we can be of assistance. If you are in the middle of the ordering process and you freeze up, you’ll need to retype and resubmit your order.
- Sequence Errors
-If you receive a sequence error while processing your request, it is most likely due to using your browser’s back and/or forward buttons. It is important to use the site navigation buttons, such as edit and continue. If problems persist, please contact us.
back to top
- See the “Verse” link on your navigation bar for a large selection of wording options.
- Some Verse Numbers shown may have a J at the end. This indicates that the bride and grooms name will be printed in a jumbo (or larger) lettering style. Be assured that even though the preview does not show the larger style, the names will be printed larger.
- All orders receive an immediate 10% discount at checkout. Orders over $100 will receive, by mail, a 10% discount coupon, good for one year from date of purchase toward a custom framing order from FrameYourDay.com.